Skip to content
Home » Jobs (Slavery)

Jobs (Slavery)

Awaken Your Independence: Questioning Society's Blueprint

Think about how you live your life for somebody else. When you were in school, you probably didn’t like school, so you did it to make your mom or your grandmother happy. Some people are forced to go to college because their parents want them to go to college. Since your childhood, you have to raise your hand, beg your authority whether you can go to the restroom and listen to someone who is nothing more than you. At this point in history they figured out that it’s way better to be cunning, unnoticed and to enslave people without “forcing” them or showing that you’re pushing them to do so. No aggression, wars, or contradiction from the population. It’s easier to let people work and give them exactly enough money to buy food to survive, than to push them aggressively to work. 

Unveiling Financial Disparity: Exploring the 1% and Societal Control

Remember, 1% of the population holds 96% of all money. The other 4% is spread across the rest of the population. That 1% is paying us exactly enough so that we can survive, but basically they’re just enslaving us. Then you got to get a job, working for someone else because you need money. There is all this stuff you’re forced to do. Why are you forced to do all this stuff? Everyone on this earth is just like you. Who gives them the right to tell you what to do with your life? 

Embracing Individuality: Breaking Free from Societal Mold

Think about how you live your life for somebody else. When you were in school, you probably didn’t like school, so you did it to make your mom or your grandmother happy. Some people are forced to go to college because their parents want them to go to college. Since your childhood, you have to raise your hand, beg your authority whether you can go to the restroom and listen to someone who is nothing more than you. At this point in history they figured out that it’s way better to be cunning, unnoticed and to enslave people without “forcing” them or showing that you’re pushing them to do so. No aggression, wars, or contradiction from the population. It’s easier to let people work and give them exactly enough money to buy food to survive, than to push them aggressively to work.

We Are More Alike Than Different: Unveiling the Universal Human Experience

Remember, 1% of the population holds 96% of all money. The other 4% is spread across the rest of the population. That 1% is paying us exactly enough so that we can survive, but basically they’re just enslaving us. Then you got to get a job, working for someone else because you need money. There is all this stuff you’re forced to do. Why are you forced to do all this stuff? Everyone on this earth is just like you. Who gives them the right to tell you what to do with your life?

Questioning the Puppet Strings: Challenging the Status Quo

We’re all born the same, if I had your parents, neighbours, friends and school, I would be exactly like you. It’s like you have no chance to do what you want in life because everybody is forcing you to do something. I don’t call people bots to be disrespectful. I use bots because everyone is programmed, robots don’t know they are robots, they just do what they’re programmed to do, just like regular humans. You have to be the ones that say, “Wait, this is not right!” That is waking up, and doing something different. They got you all programmed to think you all need all of this stuff. You require school to get a job, and you require a job to get money. And everything you do with money is to make you happy.

Empower Your Inner Voice: Redefining Your Personal Narrative

I’ll explain, you can buy yourself a burger, which gives you let’s say 5 dopamine points, or you could get yourself new shoes, which will give you 20 dopamine points, but also cost more money. The more dopamine (short term happiness) you want, the more hours you have to work for it. Why would you spend let’s say $10 (approximately 1 hour of work), to buy yourself a burger that makes you happy 5 minutes until it’s eaten, and then again feel uncomfortable afterwards. So instead of doing all that stuff, why don’t you just search happiness?

Awakening to Your Unique Potential: The Journey to Self-Discovery

That’s the clue of life, it’s happiness, but people are not approaching it the right way. You get happiness from within, you can’t get it outside you. Let’s say you buy a car, the happiness you get still comes from within you, so that means you can be that happy without getting it too. Everything you do is for money, and money is to buy happiness, at least that’s what we’re taught…

Feel free to provide your genuine feedback by rating this article and sharing your thoughts about the 1% perspective!

3.5 2 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
1 Comment
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Bob
Bob
1 year ago

I’m obsessed with dopamine, we should all learn how to control it

Translate »
1
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x